One-year Continuum Intensive Clinical Training
One-year continuum intensive clinical training
Date: 2018 -2019
Location: Elaskary & ASSCOAIES INSTITUE FOR IMPLANT DNESTOSTY EDUCATION , ALEXANDIRA , EGYPT
A unique program that is focused on treating missing anterior dentition, from both surgical and restorative perspectives, by learning to diagnose the case from all the different aspects, set a definitive treatment plan, and optimizing implant positing in the esthetic zone, this interdisciplinary course will upgrade your existing knowledge to another level, you will be trained to deal with intra oral soft tissues with minimal tissue trauma in order to secure the overall case success.
In this program, you will be treating multi-dimensional alveolar ridge defects via Complex case repairs that involves many aspects of reconstructive oral therapy, you might also learn to deal with either previously failed or failing implants, along with the resultant osseous defects.
In this program, you will be placing dental implants in fresh extraction sites, and learn how to deal with thin or defective labial plate of bone with variable degrees of resorption, with using novel biomaterials and novel methods.
A special emphasis in the program will be placed on the fabrication of provisional restorations, cement retained implant supported restorations and screw retained implant supported restorations in the esthetic zone.
- Identify and evaluate the relationship between the extraoral and intra oral components.
- Perform and execute an accurate treatment plan made for aesthetic cases.
- Learn the accurate 3D implant positioning.
- Comprehend the art and science of per-implant plastic soft tissue surgery.
- Apply the principles of interactive CT diagnosis and treatment planning for soft tissue and hard tissue grafting procedures.
- Master soft tissue grafts, sub- epithelial connective tissue grafts, free gingival grafts, and acellular dermis matrix allografts.
- Perform interdisciplinary complex treatment cases.
- A complimentary copy of new text book (Advances of Esthetic Implant Dentistry) authored by Dr. Elaskary.
- 12 months educational sessions, each session is completed in 2 days every month. The session will contain, lectures, workshops, intensive clinical training, case design, planning surgical execution and prosthetic fabrication form a-z.
- Complimentary 15 implant fixtures to be placed and restored on live patients, provided by the program, or by the candidate.
- Perform all the fixture placement using CBCT guided surgery & surgical guides.
- Cement retained, and screw retained prosthetic fabrication.
- A special Emphasis will be made in this program on treating implant- related treatment complications
- Soft tissue management workshops to upgrade your level of experience for soft tissue handling.
- Using the most current up to date modern surgical tools; piezoelectric surgery , simultaneous CBCT guided surgery , Lasers, Microscopes, minimally invasive plastic surgical instruments.
Accreditation: a certificate from the Arab society of oral implantology will be issued for completion of 200 hours of clinical training to candidates completed the program successfully.
Booking and Inquiries:
ASOI hotline: +201287727728
Dr Motaaz Mebed : +201227310507
Elaskary and associates main office: +2035826558